* I received a wonderful, surprise gift from my author friend Tracy Bilen - she made me a book trailer! Click on Tracy's name above to learn about her new YA thriller, Whisper. See the book trailer she made for The Art of Holding On and Letting Go here: https://youtu.be/mHhBi3K9iGI
* Hey YA is a podcast at Book Riot that's all about the YA book world by Kelly Jensen and Eric Smith. On episode 26, they share books that deserve the Netflix treatment like All the Boys I've Loved Before. Guess whose novel Kelly recommended? Yes, I agree - The Art of Holding On and Letting Go would make a great movie or Netflix show. :) Listen here for all of their recommendations.
* 50+ Must-Read YA Books About Sports, including THE ART OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO: https://bookriot.com/ya-books-about-sports/
* Thanks to all of the high school students who read and voted for their favorite books in the 2017-2018 Great Lakes Great Books Award state-wide literature program sponsored by the Michigan Reading Association. The Art of Holding On and Letting Go was chosen as one of the two Honor Books, along with Kathleen Glasgow's Girl in Pieces. The winner was The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner.
* I'm honored to have a story in the Top Secret Unfinished YA StoryBox Project founded by Kevin Cordi. The stories have been traveling to schools across the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about the experience from teacher Susan Murphy and her students:
* Thank you Sarah Gross for including my novel in your Nerdy Book Club post to encourage students to get outside and immersed in nature.
* Thank you Bustle for featuring my book twice!